1. Focus on the activities and people that make you happy. – Sometimes we make things complicated when they are really quite simple: Find what it is that makes you happy and spend more time doing it. Find who it is that makes you smile and Wedding planner
spend more time with them. Living your dream is really just a state of mind. It’s feeling comfortable in your own skin, and realizing that where you are at any given moment is exactly where you want to be. Thus, happiness and success in life is simply the gratifying combination liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking who you do it with. Read Stumbling on Happiness.
2. Trust your instincts on new opportunities. – Life is too short to wait. Every new day is another chance to change your life. Every great accomplishment starts with the decision to try. Trust that little voice inside your head that says, “What if…” and then GO DO IT. You would be surprised how often “what if” works. And no, you’re not obligated to win every time. You’re obligated to keep trying – to do the best you can do every day – to be better than you were yesterday.
3. Build the courage to face your fears. – Everything you want is on the other side of fear. Don’t ever hesitate to give yourself a chance to be everything you are capable of being. It’s better to cross the line and suffer the consequences of a lesson compnay formation hong kong
learned, than to just stare at that line for the rest of your life and always wonder. And remember, courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid; courage means you don’t let your fear stop you.
4. Focus on the resources you do have access to. – It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to has power over you, if you allow it. Too many of us are hung up on what we don’t have, can’t have, or won’t ever have. We spend too much energy being down, when we could use that same energy – if not less of it – doing, or at least trying to do, some of the things we really want to do. So focus on the opportunities you DO have, and exploit the resources you DO have access to.
5. Be less busy, and more productive. – Incessant busyness is often a sign of ineffectiveness and laziness. Because it’s easy to be busy – just partake in a bunch of random activities that drains all your time. Doing so justifies never having enough time to clean, cook for yourself, go out with friends, meet new people, etc. Right? Wrong. Don’t just get things done; get the right things done. Results are always more important than the tourism industry research
time it takes to achieve them. Read Getting Things Done.
6. Make your goals a priority. – Never put off or give up on a goal that’s important to you. Not because you still have tomorrow to start or try again, but because you may not have tomorrow at all. Life is shorter than it sometimes seems. Make today count.
Posted at 2016/12/12 12:32:16 | | トラックバック(0)